Viber app is a handy application that lets you call your family and friends from all over the world even on their landline phones. Also, you can chat, send pictures and files via the app. If you don’t like that your contacts can see you online when using the app, you can easily deactivate the option of sharing your online status. Here’s how to do it.
How to Go Offline on Viber
To go Offline on Viber, follow this simple procedure:
1) On your phone, open the Viber app.
2) Tap on three dots (More) in the bottom right corner to access the menu and go to Settings > Privacy.
3) Uncheck the Share ‘Online’ Status tab. This way your contacts will not see whether you’re online or offline when using Viber.
- How to turn off viber on iphone
- Viber offline - Best answers
- How to log out viber on iphone - Best answers
- How to mute viber chat iphone - How-To - Mobile
- Change viber ringtone iphone - How-To - Mobile
- How to turn off autocorrect on viber iphone - How-To - iPhone
- How to disable viber calls on iphone - How-To - Mobile
- How to create viber group in iphone - How-To - Mobile