How to add hyperlinks to your posts?
Using the HTML editor:
- First write down the text you want to use as hyperlink, highlight it and click on the link button.
- Enter the URL of your choice
- Give a title to the link.
Using the Visual editor:
- Alternatively click on "Or link to existing content", to browse for an article previously published on your blog.
- Click on Add Link.
- Your hyperlink has been inserted.
- The procedure is the same, except that the Insert Hyperlink button has the following icon:
Published by deri58
Latest update on March 18, 2015 at 04:39 AM by jak58.