You have published an article on your WordPress blog and wish to restrict its access with a password.
- Open the WordPress dashboard.
- In the left pane, go to Posts > All Posts.
- Select the acticle of your choice and click on "Edit"
- The post will be opened in the publishing interface of WordPress.
- Go to the Publish section.
- Click on the "Edit" link located next to "Visibility".
- Select the "Password Protected" option and enter a password.
- Click on Ok and then on Update.
- As result each time a user tries to view this particular post, the following is displayed:
- WordPress - Lock the visibility of a post with a password
- Locked out of lenovo laptop and forgot login password - Guide
- Folder lock mrt I have locked all the drive I know the the password but it is fa ✓ - Forum - Software
- I am locked out of my computer and forgot my password ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Account locked to protect you, your profile is not visible to people on facebook and you can't use your account. - Guide
- Why can't i see comments on my own instagram post - Forum - Instagram
This document, titled « WordPress - Lock the visibility of a post with a password », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).