If you don't want to allow multiple instances of WinMerge to run at a given time, follow the below procedure:
- Open WinMerge and click on the Edit menu > Options
- Go to the General Category and check "Allow only one instance to run".
- Click on Ok to validate
- WinMerge - Allow only one instance to run
- Mpc-hc multiple instances - How-To - Media player classic
- Kmplayer multiple instances - How-To - KMPlayer
- Winmerge context menu - How-To - Software
- Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory. (co - Forum - Hardware
- Object class and instance - Articles
This document, titled « WinMerge - Allow only one instance to run », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).