Protect your children from online threats, with Xoloo parental control software. Its installation requires some computer knowledge but don't worry, you will be guided through the whole process.
- Download Xooloo
- Double click on the.exe to start the installation.
- Choose the language
- Accept the terms of the license agreement
- Choose the installation directory or use the default option (C:\Program Files\Xooloo)
- Once the isntallatuon is completed, a Xooloo icon will be automatically displayed on your Desktop.
The following options are available:
- Filter settings
- License Management
- Time Management
- Activity Report
- Advanced settings
- You can choose between two pre-configured modes: Child or teenage mode.
- The Parent mode allows you to use the PC without restrictions.
- You can change your filter settings through the administration interface of Xooloo
- To activate the program, simply go to the web administration interface via the Filtering/Protection Mode menu.
Published by jak58
Latest update on August 16, 2013 at 05:57 AM by jak58.