Mail is an application which allows you to manage emails on the iPad (or other iOS devices). With Mail can handle all your email accounts (Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) from a single place. This application is pre-installed, on your iOS define and comes with predefined settings for the popular email services.
- On the Home screen, tap on "Mail" or go to "Settings> Mail, Contacts, Calendars> Add Account"
- Select your service provider: Microsoft Exchange, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL. For Hotmail/Outlook.com click on "Other".
- Enter the information for your email account and click "Next". Please wait while your data are checked.
- Go back to the home screen and click on "Mail" to access the inbox of your newly added account.
- Configure a Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo mail account to your iPad
- Yahoo mail account not recognized - How-To - Yahoo mail
- Create yahoo mail account - How-To - Yahoo mail
- How To Close or Delete Yahoo Mail Account - How-To - Yahoo mail
- How To Recover Username or Password from Facebook, Gmail, Hotmail, or Yahoo - How-To - Internet
- I cant login my yahoo mail account - How-To - Yahoo mail