In this short tutorial you will learn how to create an e-mail signature on your Mac.
- Go to Mail > Preferences
- Go to the Signatures tab.
- Select an account (if multiple).
- Click on the small + button (middle-pane) to create a new signature.
- You can edit the signature in the right pane (add text and image)
- Close the mail preference window.
- From there you can add your newly created signature to your mails using the "Signature" menu, located in the toolbar below the subject field.
This document, titled « MacOSX - Create e-mail signatures », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).