You can configure Windows Media Center to display a slide show of your favorite pictures when your computer is in idle or standby mode.
To enable the Slide Show mode follow the below procedure:
- Open Windows Media Center.
- Scroll to Tasks > Settings
- Go to the "Pictures" section
- Click on "Slide Show Screen Saver".
- Check "Play my favorite pictures as Screen Saver" and set the time delay after which the screen saver will be triggered:
- Click on the Save button.
- You can customize the slide show settings by going to "Settings" > "Pictures" > "Slide Shows"
- To select the pictures to be displayed in your slide show, go to the "Favorite Pictures" section
- Windows Media Center - Enable the Slide Show Screen Saver
- Windows media center virus ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Windows media center download for windows 8 - How-To - Windows 8
- Windows Media Center - Add to Windows startup programs - How-To - Software
- Windows Media Center - Disable Taskbar Notifications - How-To - Software
- Windows Media Center - Automatically start visualizations when playing an audio file - How-To - Software
This document, titled « Windows Media Center - Enable the Slide Show Screen Saver », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).