BlueStacks is an Android emulator that allows you to run your favorite Android apps on PC and Mac.
Download and installation:
- You can download BlueStacks from the official website:http://www.bluestacks.com/
- Once downloaded, double-click on BlueStacks-SplitInstaller_native.exe and you will be guided through the installation procedure (under Windows).
- Note that: The installer will download various runtime data, so an internet connection is required during the installation procedure.
- Once installed, restart your PC.
- Double-click on the "Start BlueStacks" desktop icon to launch the program.
- It is divided in 3 major section:
- My Apps-> Your installed apps
- Top Charts-> The popular apps on Google Play
- 1-click sync -> Allows you to use your Google account with Bluestacks (required to download apps).
- To start using BlueStacks, simply sign-in with your Google Account or create a new account (via the 1-click sync section).
- From this section you can also sync your apps across various terminals (android smartphone or tablet)
Published by jak58
Latest update on August 27, 2013 at 09:50 AM by jak58.