You may need to force quit an app on your Galaxy S4, when:
- the application stopped responding.
- the application cant be closed.
- Tap on the Menu or Back key to return to the main menu.
- Go to Settings > More > Application Manager.
- The list of all running applications will be displayed.
- Select the faulty application and tap on "Force Quit".
This document, titled « How to force quit an app on your Samsung Galaxy S4? », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM