Google Chrome can be made faster, through some simple settings. Launch Chrome and click on the "Customize and Control Google Chrome
- Go to Settings.
- In the page that opens, scroll to "Show Advanced Settings".
- "Use a web service resolve navigation errors"
- "Use a prediction service in order to help complete searches and URLs typed in the address bar"
- "Use a web service to help resolve spelling errors"
- "Automatically send usage statistics and crash reports to Google".
- Restart your browser to apply these settings.
This document, titled « Make Google Chrome faster! », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM