To move your Dropbox folder, follow the below procedure:
- Right-click on the Dropbox tray icon > Preferences:
- Go to the "Advanced" tab.
- Next to "Dropbox location", click on the Move button
- Browse for the new location and click on Ok to validate.
- Click on Apply and then on OK.
- Dropbox - Move your sync folder
- Postbox - Send links when attaching files in your Dropbox folder - How-To - Postbox
- Which key combination is used to permanently delete a file or folder - How-To - Keyboard
- Anvi folder locker reset key - How-To - Software
- Www.dropbox/connect - How-To - Professional
- Recover items recently removed from this folder - How-To - Outlook
This document, titled « Dropbox - Move your sync folder », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).