To move your Dropbox folder, follow the below procedure:
- Right-click on the Dropbox tray icon > Preferences:
- Go to the "Advanced" tab.
- Next to "Dropbox location", click on the Move button
- Browse for the new location and click on Ok to validate.
- Click on Apply and then on OK.
- Dropbox - Move your sync folder
- Postbox - Send links when attaching files in your Dropbox folder - How-To - Postbox
- How does Dropbox work: sharing files, synchronizing folders - Guide
- F2 is the shortcut key to rename the file or folder ✓ - Forum - Keyboard
- Shortcut key to delete files folders permanently - Guide
- Anvi folder locker reset key - Guide
This document, titled « Dropbox - Move your sync folder », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).