The Java console gives you the opportunity to manage how Java content is handled by your browser, under Windows. You can for example, configure your browsers to only allow Java apps identified by a valid certificate to be executed.
To configure these settings:
- Open the Control Panel > Programs > Java.
- Go to the "Security" tab.
- Set the "Security Level" to "Very High".
- Click on Apply and then on OK.
- Windows - Only allow Java apps identified by a valid certificate to run
- Samsung install java app ✓ - Forum - Software
- Samsung b313e java apps download ✓ - Forum - WhatsApp
- How to download Whats app for samsung 5222 java enabled model? ✓ - Forum - Software
- I need Flash Player for my Samsung b350e - Forum - Downloading
- Install java app for Samsung - Forum - Mobile