Do you want to use your holiday photos as a screensaver for your Apple TV? If so, then all you have to do is to create folder to store all your holiday photos, then activate "Home Sharing" under iTunes and configure the screensaver settings of Apple TV.
Let's look at this procedure, step by step:
- Create a folder on your hard disk (for example holidays) and save there your photos
- Open iTunes, go to File > Home Sharing> Enable "Home Sharing".
- Enter your Apple ID (user name and password) and click on Activate "Home Sharing".
- Click again on File > Home Sharing > Choose Photos to Share.
- In the window that opened, please select the folder containing your photos and click on Apply or Sync.
- On your Apple TV, go to Settings> Screensavers> Photos.
- Browse for the photos stored on your computer and configure your settings.