As a Windows 7 user, you have the ability to view system information directly from the taskbar.
First of all you need to download a free program: Taskbar Meters.
- Once downloaded unzip: TaskbarMeters.zip
- In this folder, you shall find 3 applications:
- Display CPU use
- Display Memory use
- Display disk I/O
- You can minimize these 3 application windows to the taskbar and access them at any moment.
- Windows 7 - Easily access system information with TaskbarMeters
- Windows 7 internet access but can't browse ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Windows 7 - Easily convert a text in image file - How-To - Windows 7
- Windows 7 - Quickly Access the - How-To - Windows 7
- Connected to wifi, but can't browse ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Windows 7 internet access but no internet ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
This document, titled « Windows 7 - Easily access system information with TaskbarMeters », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).