With Google Maps, not only you can calculate routes, but also be informed about the current traffic situation. In this tip guide we will show you how to enable this feature under Google Maps.
Activate traffic information under Google Maps
- Start Google Maps and select a route:
- Click on Directions
- in A enter current location
- in B enter your destination
- Click on the Show traffic link:
A new color code will be applied to the route selected (including alternate ones).
- Green for fast traffic and red for slow traffic.
Published by deri58
Latest update on September 10, 2013 at 07:10 AM by deri58.