You want your Skype contact to see the music tracks you're listening on VLC , iTunes , Windows Media Player or WinAmp.
- All you need is to download and install the On Air plug-in.
- Once done, the song you're listening to, appear instead of your personal message.
- Download On Air and install it on your PC: http://www.djmaster.com/onair/home.php
- Once the installation is complete, the On Air icon will stay in the system tray (next to the clock)
- Log-in to Skype
- In the Skype main window you will see a message asking you permission for On Air to use Skype, click "Allow Access".
Now all you need to do, is to play a song using a software compatible with On Air and the song you're listening to will appear instead of your "Personal/Mood message".