The language bar is no longer displayed in the taskbar. I've tried to enable it again in the Control Panel, with no success.
- Start > Run, type "regedit.exe" (to open the registry).
- Expand the following: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\ .
- Right-click the Run key > New > String value.
- Name this value as "ctfmon".
- Right-click on ctfmon > Edit and set its value to "CTFMON.EXE".
This document, titled « Windows - The Language bar is missing! », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM