To enable this option under Thunderbird, follow the below procedure:
- Go to the Tools > Account Settings.
- First create a vCard by clicking on the Edit Card button.
- Fill in your personal details and click on OK.
- Back to the Account settings window, check "Attach my vCard to messages".
- Click on Ok to validate.
- Thunderbird - Automatically attach your vCard to outgoing mails
- Gmail outgoing mail server - How-To - Gmail
- Thunderbird max attachment size - How-To - Thunderbird
- Hotmail outgoing mail server - How-To - Hotmail
- Attachments cannot be downloaded yahoo mail - Guide
- How to Sync Mail to iPhone - How-To - Email
This document, titled « Thunderbird - Automatically attach your vCard to outgoing mails », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).