Inky is a free desktop mail client allowing you to manage your multiple mail accounts (IMAP or POP) directly via a simple and ergonomic interface. Here is how to install and configure Inky.
- Download from the official website: https://www.inky.com/.
- Double-click on InkyInstall.exe to start the installation.
- Inky will automatically launch and you will be prompted to create an account:
- Enter a username and password and click on Create Account.
- Select a security question and type the appropriate answer
- Add you email account and password
Configure and confirm your settings
- You can choose to add another account or proceed to the program's main interface:
- Inky is ready for use:
This document, titled « Inky - Installation and first use », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).