The Do Not Track feature allows users to notify web sites, via an HTTP request, that they are not willing want to be tracked or receive targeted advertising. To enable this feature under the default web browser of your iPhone, follow the below procedure:
- From the Homescreen, go to Settings > Safari
- Scroll to "Privacy & Security".
- Enable "Do Not Track"
- IPhone - Enable the Do Not Track feature
- Tor browser - Enable the Do not Track feature - How-To - Web Browser
- How to Enable the Raise to Listen Feature on iPhone - How-To - iPhone
- UltraISO - Enable the Verify on write feature - How-To - Burning software
- LibreOffice Calc - Enable the Snap to Grid feature - How-To - Office Software
- Hotmail - Enable the Sent Messages confirmation feature - How-To - Email