To disable Adobe Reader update messages:
- Press [Windows] + [R] to open the Run tab
- Enter the following command "msconfig" and press "OK".
- The system configuration pane will be displayed.
- Go to the Services tab.
- Look for the entry named as "Adobe Acrobat Update Service" and uncheck it.
- Restart your computer to apply the changes.
This document, titled « Adobe Reader: Disable update notifications », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM