When I open Windows Media Player, nothing happens (not even an error message is diplayed).
- Click on Start > Run.
- Enter these commands one after the another:
- For Vista and Seven, just type these commands in theSearch bar.
- Windows Media Player won't open
- Windows media player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. there might not be a sound device i - Forum - Drivers
- Sound device ✓ - Forum - Drivers
- Cast from windows media player to tv - How-To - Multimedia
- Windows media player network sharing service - How-To - Windows 7
- How to transfer music from windows media player to ipod without itunes ✓ - Forum - ITunes
This document, titled « Windows Media Player won't open », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).