Augmented reality, live news, QR codes, what are the latest innovations of the online mass media industry?
- A computer-generated sensory input technology for superimposing realistic virtual objects/environment (2D or 3D) in an image sequence or in our field of vision.
- The web documentary is another form of storytelling (online and interactive). This technique allows the combination several web formats and multimedia items: image , text, sound, video, navigation keys, custom menus ...
- The web documentary allows the "user" to navigate freely through the different sections, themes, listen to testimonies, record data, share expertise ... The essence of a web documentary is to be interactive.
- QR codes are inserted in publications and allow the users to have access additional information (images, video, TV report...), using a QR code reader (app, mobile phone, a tablet, ... ).
- Another innovation of the news media industry: online news and the possibility of live event broadcast.
Photo: © ra2 studio - Fotolia.com
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 2, 2013 at 06:31 AM by jak58.