X-notifier is an extension for Google Chrome (and other browsers) that notifies you when you receive a new email. X-notifier can be configured to receive notifications for your Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL and other accounts.
Installation under Google Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome
- Download and install X-notifier from this link https://chrome.google.com...
- Click on the + Free button and then on Add to Chrome:
- Once installed, click on the X-notifier icon > Options
- Select the webmail you want to add (Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, etc..)
- Enter your e-mail address and password
- Enter a pseudo in the "User" field,
- In "Check Interval", select the time interval after which X-notifier checks for new emaisl
- Click "Save" to finish.
- The X-notifier icon will change and displays the number of emails you have in your inbox.
- Repeat the above steps, if you want to add another email account.
- X-notifier - Get notifications for new emails
- Auto notify of email when excel sheet updated ✓ - Forum - Excel
- How to turn off youtube email notifications - How-To - YouTube
- How to turn off email notifications from snapchat - How-To - Instant Messaging
- Postmaster email delivery failure notification - How-To - Hotmail
- Generate Email Notifications for Excel Sheet Updates - How-To - Excel