VLC Media Player, known for its ability to read most video formats, is available for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod).
- VLC for iOS integrates the "Transfer via WiFi" feature, allowing you to transfer videos from your PC to your iOS device on the fly. The only requirement is that both devices must be connected to the same WiFi network.
- Download and install VLC on your iOS device https://itunes.apple.com/app/vlc-ios/id650377962
- Launch VLC and in main application window, click the VLC icon located in the upper left corner.
- Activate Transfer via WiFi and you shall get an IP address.
- On your PC, enter the IP address in the address bar of your Web browser and press Enter
- The VLC interface shall open
- Open Windows Explorer, find the videos you want to transfer and drop them on the VLC interface (in your Web browser)
- Wait for the videos to be transferred to your iOS device.