After launching tool for the synchronization of files between terminals, BitTorrent experiment a secure messaging software built on the same principle. Unlike most messaging softwares which make use of centralized architecture (messages are stored on servers/cloud), BitTorrent Chat transfer messages over an encrypted peer-to-peer network (distributed technology), thus ensuring the privacy and security for users data.
Access to BitTorrent Chat is for now limited, to sign up for a private alpha:http://labs.bittorrent.com/experiments/bittorrent-chat.html
Original document published on Commentcamarche.net.
- BitTorrent Chat - The P2P messaging software
- How To Find A Specific Message In A Skype Chat - How-To - Skype
- How to delete steam chat message - How-To - Skype
- How to pin message in messenger group chat - How-To - Facebook
- Tap on chat heads to see new messages - Guide
- Network chat software - How-To - Windows XP