By default Yahoo Messenger allows you contacts to see for how much time you have been idle. To hide this information, follow the below procedure:
- Connect to Yahoo Messenger
- Click on the Messenger menu > Preferences.
- Go to the Privacy section and check "Do not show anyone how long I have been idle".
- Click on Apply and then on OK.
- Yahoo Messenger - Hide for how much time you have been idle
- Yahoo Messenger - Hide Yahoo Insider - How-To - Instant Messaging
- Yahoo Messenger- Don't show how long you've been idle - How-To - Instant Messaging
- Yahoo messenger download - Download
- Yahoo messenger login facebook - Guide
- Open multiple yahoo messenger without any patch or program - How-To - Internet
This document, titled « Yahoo Messenger - Hide for how much time you have been idle », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).