When you want to create a chart without accurate data under Word or Excek, you can make use the "Quick Parts" command:
To do this, first manually create your graphics using the drawing tools of Word:
- Create a Canvas : Insert tab > Illustrations > Shapes > New drawing canvas
- Draw the axes using the line tools : "Insert > Shapes
- Add text boxes to label the axes: " Insert > Text Box "
- Add grid and title area if necessary
- You can group the elements of design : "Organize - Group "
- To save your graphis: Insert> Quick Parts > Save Selection to Quick Part Gallery".
- Insert tab > QuickPart.
- Insert your graphics.
Here is an example of a graph (added with Quick Parts ) in a Word document : https://www.cjoint.com/c/CJiqLFOdVtd.
- Word - Creating and saving your graphics
- Word to pdf save software - Download
- Microsoft word create shortcut to replace acronym - Guide
- Word documents automatically save as Open Office format - How-To - Word
- Can a word document be saved as a pdf - Guide
- Excel vba create new workbook and save ✓ - Forum - Excel