- To load a text file, perform as follow:
$ tail /home/user1/test.txt 'name1',1,9 'name2',2,3 'name3',3,54 'name4',4,2 'name5',5,9
- In a table defined as follows:
CREATE TABLE chargertest ( prim_key int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, name varchar(20), x integer, y integer, z timestamp(14), Constraint pk_chargertest PRIMARY KEY (prim_key) );
- Note that the 'z' is not defined in the text file and the separator is','.
mysql> load data infile '/home/user1/test.txt' into table chargertest fields terminated by ',' (name,x,y);
- MySQL - Loading a text file into ue table
- Not allowed to load local resource file ///favicon.ico - How-To - Safari
- Gom player can't load language file ✓ - Forum - Software
- Registry error loading key 'warcraft iiiinstallpath' the system cannot find the file specified. - How-To - Warcraft
- The volume does not contain a recognized file system. please make sure that all required file system drivers are loaded and that - Forum - Hardware
- Wd hard disk drive 320 gb - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
This document, titled « MySQL - Loading a text file into ue table », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).