Overview of different solutions to create and host a blog, from the simplest to the most complex .
is the blogging platform from Google. Creating a Google account is the first step to create a blog with Blogger .
The parameters to be configured :
- The title.
- Blog address- URL.
Once past these steps, Blogger allows users to edit the URL of the blog (with the option to buy a domain name) and customize the appearance of the blog, with widgets, editable pages, slide shows, etc. .
It is possible to connect a blog hosted on Blogger to a Google+ profile, in order to indentify the author and improve the SEO of articles .
- Skyrock is one of the most important blogging platforms, with over 32 million blogs online .
- To create a blog on Skyrock, you must first create a profile. The nickname will be used as blog name. The steps for creating the blog are similar to those of other platforms, with the choice of the theme and a description.
is often used to publish short formats, especially photos or animated GIFs .
Creating a Tumblr blog:
- profile image.
- publications on social networks.
- On some news media websites, it is possible to create your own space. But there is often available as a paid option and for subscribers only. This is particularly the case on the website of the newspaper Le Monde.
The instructions for creating a blog on lemonde.fr :
- Get in your personal space.
- Select "create a blog".
- Choose a name that will appear in the URL and a theme.
- Choose a title.
is one of the most successful solutions to create and host a blog
The user has a choice:
- Use the Wordpress.com platform: the simplest and most basic.
- Download the WordPress solution and host the blog on a server.
The first solution is free and as easy to use (same as Blogger).
The second requires the purchase of a domain name and a template. It allows the installation of plug- ins and several customization option.
Photo : © momius - Fotolia.com
Published by deri58
Latest update on October 21, 2013 at 07:14 AM by deri58.