Download torrent files on your Android smartphone
uTorrent, one of the most popular BitTorrent clients, is now available for Android smartphones and tablets. Its use on mobile devices is very similar to its use in the PC. All you need is to search for torrents using the web browser on your mobile device, then uTorrent will download the files.
- Download and install uTorrent on your smartphone or tablet
- At the end of the installation click Open.
- Look for the torrents of your choice, several free and legal resources are available:
- In the list of results, click on the magnet shaped button that appears below the file you want to download
- A window showing where the file will be saved in the memory card will open. Click on Add
- Utorrent will start downloading the file
- Once the download is complete press the Play button to open the file
Published by deri58
Latest update on January 26, 2014 at 06:05 AM by deri58.