Finding images that match our needs on the web can betime-consuming activity . The Fast picture research extension for Google Chrome can help you in this task.
How does it works?
- Each time you make a search on Google images or find an interesing image on a website, right-click on the latter and select "Research Image"
- Visually similar images will be displayed:
Installation under Google Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome
- Go to https://chrome.google.com/webstore
- Click on the Add to Chrome button.
- Fast picture research: Find similar images on the web
- Describe briefly how you can insert pictures or images in a word document - How-To - Word
- Social Media Image Maker - create your social network profiles pictures - How-To - Internet
- The video card is not displaying an image ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Find artist by image - How-To - Google
- Lg tv picture in picture - How-To - Hardware