Lucidchart is an HTML5 online app to create diagrams: Flowcharts, mindmaps and other drawings. This tool integrates several collaborative options to share your diagrams and templates with other users.
How to access Lucidchart?
- Click on the Sign up button and fill in the appropriate information.
- You can now access the online interface.
- Create your diagrams, save them, share or download them.
The easiest way to access Lucidchart, is through its Google Chrome extension.
- The Google Chrome browser.
- A Google Account.
Open Google Chrome and go to this page Lucidchart: Diagrams Online for Google Chrome
- Click on Add to Chrome and install the add-on
- Once installed, open Lucidchart and sign-in using your Google Account:
- The Lucidchart editor shall open:
Note that: By using this method, you gain access to the Lucidchart in offline mode!
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 23, 2013 at 08:18 AM by jak58.