To automatically mute all sounds when any communications activity is detected under Windows 8, follow the below procedure:
- Open the Control Panel and go to Sound > Communications tab.
- Check "Mute all other sounds".
- Click on Apply and then on OK.
- When windows detects communications activity
- Mute system sounds windows 10 - Guide
- How to mute usb sound windows 10 - Guide
- Windows 8.1 - Automatically move the mouse pointer to the default button in dialog box - How-To - Windows 8
- Windows Phone 8 - Automatically turn off mobile data when roaming - How-To - Mobile
- Windows 8.1 - Automatically clear the TEMP folder upon exit - How-To - Windows
This document, titled « Windows 8 - Automatically mute all sounds when any communications activity is detected », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).