The Sync Diagnostics assistant can diagnose and resolve issues that may occur when synchronizing data via iTunes.
- To access this feature, Follow the below procedure:
- Open Finder, Go > Go to Folder.
- Type: /System/Library/Frameworks/SyncServices.framework/Resources.
- You gain access to the Resources folder
- Double-click on the SyncDiagnostics file to launch the tool.
- Mac OS X - How to access the Sync Diagnostics assistant
- Mac OS 10.6.6: Quick access to the desktop - How-To - MacOS
- Xvideoservicethief youtube video in punjabi song mp3 download mac os - Forum - Google Chrome
- How to reinstall mac os without disc - Guide
- How to convert video from youtube to mp3 - Forum - Gmail
- Mac os curly brackets - Guide
This document, titled « Mac OS X - How to access the Sync Diagnostics assistant », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).