PDF-XChange Viewer allows you to view your PDF documents, but also to comment and edit them with its many practical tools.
With a simple interface, its use is easy. We find several options such as displaying adjustment, zoom, rotate and open documents tabs.
- The software lightweight (20MB), free and available in multiple languages.
Download and installation
- The latest version of PDF -XChange Viewer can be downloaded on the official website: http://www.tracker-software.com/product/pdf-xchange-viewer.
- Once downloaded, double-click on the executable to start the installation.
- Choose the language settings and click "Ok".
- Click on "Next" to continue the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
Configuring PDF-XChange Viewer
PDF-XChange Viewer - First use
To open a PDF file:
- Click on File.
- Select Open for a local file.
- Select Open from URL for and online PDF.
To edit your PDF files:
- Click on Tools > make your selection.