Each time a pop-up is blocked under Internet Explorer, a small notification is displayed. To disable this feature:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on Tools > Internet Options.
- Go to the Privacy tab.
- In the Pop-up Blocker section, click on the "Settings" button:
- Uncheck "Show Notification bar when a pop-up is blocked".
- Click on Apply and then on OK.
- Internet Explorer - Don't show notification when pop-up is blocked
- Disable Notifications When a Pop-Up is Blocked in Internet Explorer - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer - The Pop-up blocker option is missing - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer pop up issue ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Internet explorer history - How-To - Web
- Save password in internet explorer - How-To - Internet Explorer
This document, titled « Internet Explorer - Don't show notification when pop-up is blocked », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).