The parental controls feature of Windows 8 allows you to restrict the access to your PC, by setting curfews for specific user accounts.
To enable this feature:
- Log-in as administrator.
- Open the Control Panel and go to "User Accounts" > Family Safety.
- Select the account of your choice and enable "Family Safety".
- Click on Time limits.
- A new menu will open, you can configure the limitations:
- Allowance - Set the number of hours a user can use the PC.
- Curfew - Prohibit access during specific time of the day.
- Save your settings.
- Windows 8 - Restrict the access time for children (Set a Curfew)
- Windows 8 no internet access but connected ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Windows 8.1 - How to reset Folder View settings to default - How-To - Windows 8
- Mail for Windows 8.1 - How to Change the Font Settings - How-To - Windows 8
- Disable access time - Windows 7 - How-To - Windows 7
- How to Change The Date and Time Formats on Windows 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8
This document, titled « Windows 8 - Restrict the access time for children (Set a Curfew) », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).