Bandicam is a video screen capture software. It can be used to record your video game session, create software tutorials, capture screenshots.
The free version on Bandicam comes with almost the same options of the paid version, except that:
- A watermark will be displayed at the top of the video.
- Recording time (of each video) is limited.
- Download form the official website (the program is availabe in multiple languages): http://www.bandicam.com/
- Click on the "Download Bandicam" button.
- Double-click on bdcamsetup.exe to install the software.
Launch the program
- First you will need to define the target window for your video.
- Go to the Video tab.
In the Target
- DirectX/OpenGl window - to record a specific program window, video game running in full screen mode.
- Rectangle on Screen - to select a specific area of the screen (this rectangular selection window can be resized to your convenience).
In the Format
section, click on the Settings
button and select the default format to record your video, default FPS, codecs, audio channels...etc
The software is ready to record your video!
- Press the F12 key to start/stop recording.
- To view your videos, go to the General tab.
- Next to the Output folder field, click on Open.