The Auto Complete Recording feature of Bandicam allows you to automatically record videos having a defined size(MB) or duration. It can also turn off your computer once the define recording condition is met.
To configure this feature:
- Open Bandicam.
- Go to the General tab.
- In the "Auto Complete Recording" section, click on the Setting button.
- Set up the condition of the Auto Completed Recording feature", by choosing between:
- Recording time.
- Recording file size
- Select the action to be peformed once the recording is completed:
- Bandicam - The Auto Complete Recording feature
- Kingsoft Office Suite Free -Spreadsheets - Disable the auto-completion feature - How-To - Office Software
- Windows - Auto-completion of commands in the console - How-To - Windows
- Maxthon - Enable URL Auto-Complete - How-To - Web Browser
- Windows 7 - Disable the auto-complete under Windows Explorer - How-To - Windows 7
- Nokia Lumia - Disable text auto-complete - How-To - Mobile