To disable Bing's auto suggestions when browsing on your Windows Phone 8 device, follow the below procedure:
- Tap on Start > Internet Explorer.
- Tap the More button (a small button with 3 horizontal dots) > Settings.
- Uncheck "Get suggestion from Bing as I type".
- Swipe from left to right on the Start Screen and go to Settings.
- Swipe to the "applications" menu > search.
- Uncheck "Get Suggestion from Bing as I type".
- Windows Phone 8 - Disable Bing's auto suggestions
- Windows Phone 8 - Disable the SmartScreen filter of IE - How-To - Mobile
- Windows Phone 8.1 - How to disable automatic apps update - How-To - Mobile
- Windows Phone 8.1 - How to disable your advertisement ID - How-To - Mobile
- Windows phone 8.1 apps download without store - Guide
- Windows Phone 8.1 - Automatically open the desktop version of websites - How-To - Mobile
This document, titled « Windows Phone 8 - Disable Bing's auto suggestions », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).