Mac OS X - How to repair the keychain configuration
Your stored password are corrupted? Your applications refuse to accept the "correct" password? You are being prompted to enter the password multiple times?
In this tutorial, you will learn how to repair the keychain configuration.
- Click on the Go menu > Utilities > Keychain Access.
- Click on the Keychain Access menu > Keychain First Aid.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click on Verify to check for corrupted passwords (red entries).
- Then select the Repair option.