Are your stored passwords corrupted? Or maybe your applications refuse to accept the "correct" password and you are being prompted to enter the password multiple times? You need to repair the keychain configuration and in this tutorial we will show you how to do so.
How to Repair The Keychain Configuration on Mac OS
- Click on the Go menu > Utilities > Keychain Access.
- Click on the Keychain Access menu > Keychain First Aid.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click on Verify to check for corrupted passwords (red entries).
- Then select the Repair option.