Mac OS X - How to schedule the automatic shutdown of your Mac
You can schedule your Mac to shut down, or go to sleep at specific a time or day. The procedure is explained below:
- Go to System Preferences > Energy Saver > Battery.
- Click on the Schedule button.
- Tick the checkbox and choose between the following settings:
- Choose on which day and at what time you want the selected action to be performed and click on OK.
- Mac OS X - How to schedule the automatic shutdown of your Mac
- Windows 7 automatic shutdown problem ✓ - Forum - Windows
- FlashGet - Automatically shutdown PC once download is completed - How-To - Download manager
- How to turn off automatic shutdown xbox one - Guide
- My computer automatic shutdown on time 3.30 ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Automatically shutdown ✓ - Forum - Hardware
This document, titled « Mac OS X - How to schedule the automatic shutdown of your Mac », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).