How to transfer music from a PC to your iPhone or iPod touch with using a data cable or iTunes?
FLAC Player + is an application that allows you to transfer music files from your PC to iPhone or iPod touch via Web browser. You no longer require to connect both devices via the data cable or use iTunes. You only need to access a web page and select one by one the files you want to transfer to your device.
Follow the below procedure:
- Both devices must be connected to the internet (Wi-Fi network).
- Download FLAC Player + on your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Launch the app.
- In the main application window, click More > Start Wi-Fi transfer
- An http address will be generated.
- Open your web browser on your PC and go to this address.
- Click Choose File and select the music file you want to transfer to your iPhone. Then click Submit
- FLAC Player + will display a small progress bar, indicating that a music file is being transfered.
- You can read the downloaded file using FLAC Player +.