Mac OS X - How to exclude folders, directories or drives from Spotlight searches
In this article you will learn how to exclude a folder or disk from the Spotlight search.
The procedure is as follows:
- Click on the Apple menu > System Preferences > Spotlight.
- Select the Privacy menu
- Click on the + button to add disks or folders to the exclusion lists:
- Mac OS X - How to exclude folders, directories or drives from Spotlight searches
- Mac os chrome extension folder - Guide
- Cannot get rid of folder in Mac OS ✓ - Forum - MacOS
- Xvideoservicethief youtube video in punjabi song mp3 download mac os - Forum - Google Chrome
- How to reinstall mac os without disc - Guide
- Windows media player mac os - Download
This document, titled « Mac OS X - How to exclude folders, directories or drives from Spotlight searches », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).