Samsung Galaxy S4: Stream music to a DLNA-compatible AV receiver (Pioneer VSX-923-K)
Thanks to the DLNA technology you can stream music stored on your Samsung Galaxy S4 to any DLNA-compatible AV receiver (e.g Pioneer VSX-923-K). The only requirement is that both device must connected to the same Wi-Fi network. You stream the songs one by one or as an entire playlist.
The procedure is as follows:
- Connect both devices to your Wi-Fi network
- Open the "Music" app on your Galaxy S4
- In the "Songs" or "Playlist" tab, select the song(s) you want to stream and tap on the Play button.
- Once playback is launched, tap on the album/song cover (located lower left)
- Tap on the "AllShare" in the upper left corner, and select your AV receiver
- The song will be streamed on your AV receiver.
This document, titled « Samsung Galaxy S4: Stream music to a DLNA-compatible AV receiver (Pioneer VSX-923-K) », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM