Samsung Galaxy S4: How to create playlists?
How to create playlists on a Samsung Galaxy S4? The procedure is explained below:
- Open the "Music" app.
- Tap on the "Playlists" tab.
- Press the "Menu" button and select the "Create Playlist" option.
- Give a name to the playlist and click "OK".
- Click on "Add Music".
- Select the songs from your music library and click "OK".
- Once saved, the playlist can be accessed from the Playlist Tab.
This document, titled « Samsung Galaxy S4: How to create playlists? », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM