To auto-hide the dock under MacOSX, follow the below procedure:
- Go to the Apple menu > System Preferences > Personal > Dock.
- Check "Automatically hide and show the Dock".
- MacOSX - Automatically hide and show the dock
- MacOSX - Automatically establish connection to a server volume a startup - How-To - MacOS
- Samsung Galaxy S4 - Automatically switch to external speakers when your phone is docked - How-To - Samsung
- Transfer data from one excel worksheet to another automatically - How-To - Excel
- How to know if someone hide their story from you on instagram - Guide
- Pc restarts automatically - How-To - Windows
This document, titled « MacOSX - Automatically hide and show the dock », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).