To auto-hide the dock under MacOSX, follow the below procedure:
- Go to the Apple menu > System Preferences > Personal > Dock.
- Check "Automatically hide and show the Dock".
- MacOSX - Automatically hide and show the dock
- Samsung Galaxy S4 - Automatically switch to external speakers when your phone is docked - How-To - Samsung
- Transfer data from one excel worksheet to another automatically - Guide
- How to know if someone hide their story from you on instagram - Guide
- Pc restarts automatically - Guide
- How to hide app store on ipad - Guide
This document, titled « MacOSX - Automatically hide and show the dock », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).