To disable the dictation feature of MacOSX, follow the below procedure:
- Go to the Apple menu > System Preferences > System > Dictation & Speech.
- Next to "Dictation", select "Off".
- MacOSX - How to turn off the dictation feature?
- Enable The Dictation Feature on iPhone - How-To - iPhone
- MacOSX Mountain Lion - The new features - How-To - MacOS
- Sorry, this feature isn't available right now: an error occurred while processing this request. please try again later. ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- We can keep multiple version of a word document in a single file by using dash feature - How-To - Word
- How to feature channels on youtube - Guide
This document, titled « MacOSX - How to turn off the dictation feature? », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).